Martes, Marso 20, 2012

“Stiers attitude”
 Sti’ers have a fighting spirit in doing their individual task. Sometimes there are noisy in the class but still they study hard. Every event Stiers are willing and volunteered their self to join. Specially NSTP is the one of the program we can see the kindness and being helpful of everyone. For me I have many experiences that sometimes I am shy but still I do my best to achieve my goal.



                             
March 21,2012 
STI, Kaagapay sa arangkada; tumutulong sa bawat pasada. (NSTP-CWETS)

“You gave me water when I am thirsty, you fed me when I was hungry, and you comforted me when I was nowhere to go.”

This passage is very true to STI College Balagtas NSTP-CWETS students as they give water, sandwich and face towel to jeepney drivers passing by the main gate of STI Balagtas.

Students sharing smile to one another eases the hot weather-cooling environment that went with STI Spirit.
It’s more fun in STI !!!   :D
ZAMBALES! ZAMBALES! ZAMBALES ON FIRE  !!!

Many events were happening in STI. Some of those were the 2012 youth camp in iba , Zambales. Wherein, many sti’ers had enjoyed the said youth camp. It was held on January 31 to February 1, 2012. During the camp, there are many games and activities that had done. Sti’ers in the said camp were grouped into four teams, the team Freedom, Justice, Honor and Truth.  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento